Apollon is a software drumcomputer with eight instruments and a sequencer. Each instrument is synthesized (no sampling) based on old analog drummachine sounds. A delay and reverb effect can be added to each track separately. The sequencer is simple to use and offers a shuffle parameter for each sequence to get groovy rhythms. The sequencer can be synchronized to your DAW or turned off to trigger the instruments via MIDI.
– Eight virtual analog instruments (Bass Drum, Snare, Low Tom, High Tom, Closed Hihat, Opened Hihat, Clap, Rimshot).
– Level, Panning, Delay and Reverb for each individual instrument.
– Step sequencer with the possibility to accent steps.
– Shuffle for each instrument track.
– Three sequencer modes: The sequencer can be run standalone, by the clock of your DAW or you can trigger each instrument individually via MIDI.
– Try the DEMO before you buy!
– The DEMO version will be silent for 3 second every 45 seconds.
– Save preset is disabled.
* After payment you will get the download link of the full version.
Windows (VST2 64 Bit):
If you get the message that you cannot open the Installer because of an uncertified developer, press “ctrl” and right-click on the installer file. Then choose open.
Subscribe to my newsletter